Sunday, November 30, 2008

Around the house....

Last week my mom took parker to his Dr. apt for me while I was working. When I called her to see how it went she told me that Parker weighs 18 Pounds!! Tajia, who is 18 months older than Parker is only 23 Pounds!!! This kid is going to be HUGE compared to Tajia. I just keep thinking how lucky I am that it happend to the boy, not my little girl!!!! Here is the swing that Tajia was in FOREVER. Both of the kids LOVED the swing, only Paker can't enjoy it as long as Tajia could because he's a little fatty. In this picture you can't really tell, but his feet hang over the end of the swing far more than they are supposed to.
I needed to give both kids a bath last night, so I thought of the brilliant idea, Ill just sit parker in the bombo seat......not so brilliant!!! I should have known just from touching it, that what it is made out of would FLOAT, but no not untill I sat him in it in the water did I find that out...so my mom had to hold him down so I could snap a picture. Tajia could not figure out how there was water in the seat, she was so confused lol.


This next picture gives you an idea on how big Parker really is.....his head is the same size if not bigger than Tajia's....Poor guy..

Its so amazing how you think your kids are the cutest things EVER!!!!
My mom bought Dan a new book so he wanted to start reading it last night, and like any other normal day, Tajia wouldnt stop talking, so Dan decided to go in the piano room to read while my mom was decorating the christmas tree.... well of coarse Tajia wanted to be where the party was so she went and started to play the piano. She would play and sing (somtimes sing) then stop and wait for grandpa to clap and cheer for her, continue to play three more notes and look for cheering again, it was so cute!!!!!

No comments: