Saturday, September 27, 2008

Parker fell asleep in his jumper sucking his fingers. He LOVES his hands!
Tajia wanted to hold her brother and just thought it was a cute picture.
This is who we call Parkie doodles! lol check out that curly hair, only if it would stay that way, but Tajia's didn't so I'm not holding my hopes high
This is the face I've been getting when I get told "I Poopie!" as she pulls at her diaper! I think its time she be potty trained!
This is what happens when you leave Tajia alone for just 2 min!! Disaster
Look how cute this kid is!

Tajia's slide and a pool from Wal-mart that the kids love!


Ashlyn just waiting for Miss Priss to move!
Tajia in action!
Owen got a tool table for his birthday all the kids had a pretty fun time playing with it.
This is how Tajia sits on Grandpas lap while they read about cow pedigrees.

6 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

It looks like Parker has changed tons! What a cutie! And that picture of the toilet disaster is PRICELESS! Looks like lots of fun!

Amy said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys were having a great time!

Sara and Alex said...

you're munchkins are adorable. tajia seems like quite the character :) hope all is well!

Kaylee's Life said...

Hey kris this is kaylee i had so much fun with them this week i finally made a blog and so its kpixton.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey you, how are things going? I can't belive Taija put all the crap in the toilet, that is so funny. Hey Mark says you make the best sugar cookies so I was wondering if I can get your recipe?

Anonymous said...

they are so cute. I think Parker is starting to look more and more like Tajia. Enjoy them, it flies by. Well, to clarify that, the days drag on, but the years fly by