Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fair!!!

Considering Tajia is still really small, she couldn't go on any rides that Ashlyn and Alyssa went on but then finally we found one that if Ashleyn took her she could go. Ashlyn I think loved it and felt like a "big" adult!! lol
This one I tagged along but thanks to OC it looks like the kids went all alone!! Perfect!
The famous slide at the fair! Its been SO long since I had been on this. OC and I had a blast taking the kids on it!!! We went like 3 times I think.
This picture is SO cute, OC and I were walking to take these two kids on some rides and they were holding hands....priceless

1 comment:

royce and aubree said...

love your kids are so cute!! i can't believe how big they are getting! i miss you so much so get your booty down here!! oh and i got your message and i'm so happy for you!! love you!!