Thursday, July 3, 2008

Vaseline & Kids......

Today was an eventfull day as far as being the mom of Tajia! This morning, while my mom was in the shower, and I was checking my email I could hear Tajia playing in the front room. Then all the suddon she got really quiet. I kept calling for her and as usual she never came or answered me. So I knew right a way she was doing somethin she knew she wasnt supposed to be doing. So as I walked into the front room, I found Tajia with Parkers Vaseline. I took the Brand New jar away from her, and noticed an insignificant amount gone, put it where she couldnt reach it, but then couldnt find out where she had rubbed it. About 30-45 min later, in walks Bailey with 2 handfull size globs of vaseline rubbed on her back!!!!!!! Well, I went to visit one of my friends and had to put the vaseline back into my bag. When I got back home I forgot to either, put my bag where she couldnt reach it, or take the vaseline out!! SO.......my mom starts yelling my name and telling me to come quick. Bailey must have not been around this time because this is what I walked into!!!!
All over her cheak and eye
In her hair, its still nasty and oily even after a bath!


Baileys back...

3 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

Oh, that's so fun!! Too bad you couldn't wash her hair with dish soap, that would cut right through it!! But it probably wouldn't feel too good if it got in her eyes! I can't believe that stuff wasn't stinging her eye! Oh kids...you gotta watch them EVERY second!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! The joys of being a mom huh? Im not looking forward to keeping jailee out of stuff. She's getting so big and cute. Parkers a cutie too.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Oh my heck Kris I thought Bailey was a person when you were describing what happened--and I thought what kid would just walk around with Vaseline on their back!