Thursday, July 24, 2008

Out side fun!!!!

Well as probably non of you know, all my brothers are in town for a small summer break. My mom planned some things to do with all the kids, and making hand and feet prints in concrete was one of them. So while we were waiting for the concrete to settle up enough to do them we played in the yard. Trying to get a good foot....we'll see this morning how they look and ill post a picture of it! EXCITING!!!!
So in this picture Tajia wouldnt look at the camera for anything, so i decided to make her and just by suprise she thought it was funny! Dont mind my nasty hair day!!
Everyone working on their own trying to decorate them cute!
Kids just waiting for their turn! This weekend, Rach and OC are coming down and they are next!!!!
Tajia and Kenna (my second oldest brothers little girl)


The other day I went to Tri-Cities to get some stuff and I finally was able to get a picture of Parker smiling!! look how chubby this kid is!! Oh I just love it! Tajia wasnt this fat this young and I love fat babies!!!!

1 comment:

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

I think Tajia is so funny, and I love her new hair-do