Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wedding/Great Grandma Black

This last weekend was my cousin Lexie's wedding, and my cousin Nicolle was there with her little girl Kennedy. I love these pictures they are so cute!
Tajia wanted to destroy the pretty flowers. look at the face
Kennedy did not like that fact that her mom was giving Tajia her cheerios i love her face

cheese
loves...
...loves....
...loves..
...and more loves..... I think they are best buds!
Parker was a little difficult this trip, he kept pooing out of his diaper all over. here is grandpa holding him, he fell asleep like that cute!!
Whenever my great grandma comes around or when we see her, we ALWAYS take a ton of pictures with her to keep them updated!!! Here she is with almost all of my moms grandkids Tajia was not in the mood for pictures

6 comments:

Jill said...

Kristina you look so hot! How is it possible you have 2 kids?

Krystal said...

Hey stranger :) I haven't seen you forever! You seriously look so good and I can't even believe how darling your kids are! They are so cute! I hope you're doing well and having a great summer! It would be fun to get together sometime. -Krystal

The Scott's said...

Hey hottie!!! How are you doing?! I haven't talked to you forever. I'm still so bummed we missed you when you were in AZ! Your babies are beautiful! I love it. I have no idea what's going on with you. I hope you are all doing well. I'm just chasing my boys around everyday. Call me sometime. Love ya. Rachelle

Rebekah said...

you look so great! I didn't know you had a blog either...your kids are darling...i remember how cute you were pregnant with tajia...sweet name by the way!
love, Rebekah

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Kris you are looking great and Tajia is adorable in the white dress. Hope you guys are doing good--we're sweating it out down here in Florida but loving life!

Kristin said...

Hey Kristina...you look so pretty!!!! Wow! So did you have another baby? A little boy?