Friday, June 13, 2008

FINALLY A BEAUTIFULL DAY!!!!!!!

Today is such a nice day so I took Tajia and Parker out side to play. Tajia learned how to swing on the "big" kid swing on her tummy and thought she was pretty cool!!!
As you can see Parker just relaxed in the shade!
Tajia says " I a Wing" over and over when she wants to swing! its the cutest thing ever.
Just playing with dirt!
Tajia climbing up the latter to the slide. SCARY!!!!!

Tajia has just started counting the last couple days, but she says three, two, three two, and not ONE, TWO, THREE. its backwards and shes missing the one. haha its hilarious but we try to teach her.
Going down the slide. She now likes to go off by her self and pretty much face plant right into the grass. whatever makes her happy i guess. lol
While she was playin i was tanning, untill she stole my spot!

5 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

Yeah, I'm glad you guys finally had a nice day!! If you want warm, just come for a visit, it was 110 today and supposed to be over 105 for the next week! YIKES!! That's too hot!

SIMPSONS said...

Parker is so dang cute!! Kris both your kids are beautiful. I wish i lived closer so that we could hang out.

Kevin and Eliza said...

What fun and cute pictures. The one with Tajia climbing the ladder is scary. I am such a worrier. That is pretty impressive that she has figured it out. Kev said he saw you the other day. I'm sad I didn't get to see you and say hi and see Parker in person. He looks really cute in his pictures.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Every entry I swear Tajia grows up a little more. Wow--you have two beautiful kids!

Unknown said...

She is too dang cute. I love her hair. How is summer going for you guys? I'm just glad summer is finally here for us.