Monday, May 26, 2008

SWIMMING!!!!

Tajia has always really liked water, her baths, grandmas hottub, everything. Rachael and I went to wal-mart today to get some formula for my neph. and I saw this little swimming pool for FIVE dollars so we got her one! SHE LOVES IT! Here are just a few pictures of her swimming. We filled up her pool with grandmas hottub water so it was nice and warm for her.

She got really brave and would get out, and run towards her pool then just fall face first into it!!




There must be a finger print on my lens, so incase your wondering why its kinda foggy ill fix it!






She is getting better, but she doesnt really like being on her back at first so it takes a while to get used to it.

5 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

Those are so cute, my favorite is the one at the very top, she has the biggest smile ever!! Fun Fun! And you guys are smart to fill it up with hot tub water!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Tajia looks like she was having a blast. How fun to have her own swimming pool and it's heated too. Nice! Wow, your tummy is getting big, or should I say Parker is. Good luck with his birth. I hope everything goes well.

Krystal said...

Hey- Brycen gave us your blog address and told us to look at your pictures- THEY ARE SO CUTE! Tajia is absolutely darling. That is so exciting that you are having a boy- he is going to just melt your heart. I hope everything is going good for you. I'm glad I can keep in touch and check in on you now :) -Krystal

Nicolle said...

Kennedy loves the water too and would go swimming everyday if I let her! I love the dairy picts with the cows, so cute! Um I want to see picts of Parker asap!

Stan and Jamie said...

so hooker, where are those pictures that you promised me???????????? I am glaring at you right now, just in case you can't tell!